BlackBerry Z10 to be the first BlackBerry 10 touchscreen device
BlackBerry 10 named as BlackBerry Z10 is stipulated for its launch in January 30, 2013 as the company has reportedly started sending out invitations for the launch events of the operating system.
At the time, there weren’t many details other than the invitations. All we know is that RIM will be showcasing the operating system during the launch events and will undoubtedly unveil the next line-up of BlackBerry devices that will be running the OS.
Apart from this touchscreen device, Research in Motion will be announcing a keyboard version as well and the report by UnwiredView claims that it will be branded as the BlackBerry X10.
The BlackBerry 10 L-Series is a simple way of acknowledging the four variations of the all-touch device. There are currently four L-Series (codenames: London, Lisbon, Liverpool, and Laguna).
BlackBerry Z10 Specs and Features (rumored)
- Processor: Dual Core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470・ Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (US and Canada)
- Radio: Quad Band HSPA+ / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz) ・Quad Band GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800MHz) ・Quad Band LTE: Bands 2,4,5,13,17 (700, 850,1700, 1900MHz)
- Display: 4.2″・1280×768・356PPI ・24 Bit Color ・15:9
- Camera: 8MP Auto Focus ・2MP Front Facing ・Flash ・1080p Video Recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM ・16GB Internal Storage ・Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n ・2.4/5GHz
- GPS: Autonomous ・A-GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable
- Sensors: Ambient Light Detector ・Accelerometer ・Magnetometer ・Gyroscope ・Face Detect for phone calls
- Connectivity: NFC ・microUSB ・microHDMI-Out ・Bluetooth 4.0 LE