Lenovo S5000 Tablet With 7-Inch IPS Display Launched at Rs. 10,999
It comes with a 7-inch IPS display, having a HD resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB and 16GB of ROM and the tablet runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
The tablet offers a 5MP rear camera and a 1.6 MP front camera for video calling and taking selfies.
The device weighs 246 grams and has a 3450mAh Li-Ion polymer battery, which offers more than 8 hours of life to the tablet.
Lenovo S5000 tablet specifications:
- CPU: MTK Quad Core, 1.2GHz MT8389 (3G) /8125 (WIFI)
- Screen: 17.78cm (7) of HD (1280×800) IPS screen | 350 nits, 60% color gamma
- Size & weight: 7.9mm & 246g/249g
- Color: Sliver
- Cameras: 5.0M AF rear | 1.6M front camera
- Storage: 16GB eMMC storage
- Memory: 1GB LP DDR2
- Battery: 8+ hours | Li-Ion polymer, 3450mAh
- Operating System: Jelly Bean Android 4.2 OS (OTA update to 4.3)
- Ports: Micro USB (OTG function)/3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G-sensor), GPS, Brightness (Ambient Light), vibration function, hall sensor
- Connectivity: 802.11bgn WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0/4.0*
- Touch: 5 point Multi-touch
- Audio: Speaker, 3.5mm Audio & mic jack, Microphone